- DECA 3000 - 12®
- typically used in applications that require increased moisture and steam
penetration of the fabric. The greater permeability (12 CFM) of this apron
design is achieved by opening up the scrim and making the batting less dense.
Benefits include the ability to process fabrics faster, render the fabric
more shrink resistant, and allow processing of delicate fabrics without imparting
a "glazed" or "crushed" effect. Use this apron for both
delicate to heavier fabrics and specifically to impart more of a matte finish
and soft hand.
- DECA 3000 - 6® - a "stiffer" apron used most often
in conjunction with medium to heavy weight fabrics. The stiffness, due to
the aprons dense construction, is designed to impart a flat or ironed finish
to the fabric, as well as, a slight glaze or luster. Half the permeability
(6 CFM) of the apron above. Use this apron where a stiffer, flatter effect
and luster is desired on the fabric being processed.
Standard Sizes and Ordering Information
- LENGTH - 2 to 25 Meters
- WIDTH - 50 mm to 3810 mm
- THICKNESS - 4 mm to 6 mm
When ordering, please advise us of the following:
- Machine Type and Model number, e.g., Gessner Semi-Decate, Sperotto Multidecat,
Monti #211B, Fite¢ BR 761, Ferraro 1800, etc.
- Heated Cylinder Width.
- Maximum Fabric Width and Type run, e.g., 1.6 meter heavy weight
- Date required.
- Any precondition we should consider, e.g., delicate fabrics that crush easily,
excess tension, temperature, or chemicals used that may be detrimental to
the synthetic fiber, etc.
We will respond to your request immediately.