SHIELD® Felts for Heat Transfer (Sublimation) Printing
United States Supply has been intricately involved in the supply of these
felts for over twenty-five years. We have developed and incorporated many improvements
during this time to insure that our Transfer Printing Felts are the finest in
Our Research and Development staff constantly evaluates new fibers, chemical
treatments, and manufacturing processes to provide the highest quality and most
economical felt available today.
ENDLESS - no seams or splices to mark-off or pull apart.
An Exceptionally Smooth Print Surface engineered to provide the sharpest print
Superior Strength and Durability due to the fibers used, our needling technique
and the density.
PRE-HEAT SET for excellent dimensional stability, which insures the ease of
Batt-on-Base construction - encompasses a woven endless scrim (base) with
a needled surface (batt).
- SUBLIME 7000® - recommended for felts up to 3.81 meters wide
(150"). Density of 2,200 - 2,500 g/m2 with a standard thickness of 7-
- RYNO 9000® - recommended for high temperature and/or chemical
applications. Density of 2,200 - 2,500 g/m2 with a standard thickness of 7
- Nomex® is the normal fiber used. Options are available, however,
and custom felt development is welcomed.
- Chemical treatment and manufacturing process retards absorption of inks
- Pre-heat set to speed tracking set up during installation.
Standard Sizes and Ordering Information
- LENGTH - 1.06 to 25 mtrs (3.5 - 82')
- WIDTH - 50 to 4953mm (2 - 195")
- THICKNESS - 6 -8 mm (0.23 - 0.31")
When ordering, please advise us of the following:
1. Machine Type and Model number, e.g., Lemaire 30, Bates TP-16, Gessner 60,
2. Heated Cylinder Width.
3. Maximum Fabric Width and Type run, e.g., 1.57 meter heavy upholstery fabric.
4. Date required.
5. Any precondition we should consider, e.g., excess tension or temperature
requirements, heavy amounts of flame, soil retardant or any other chemical
used that may be detrimental to the Nomex® fiber, etc.
Send To: email@example.com
We will respond to your request immediately.
Download a Printer Friendly Version
Get installation instructions here: Transfer