SHIELD® COMPRESSIVE SHRINKAGE WAX
Apply directly to the heated Steam Cylinder only in the area where it comes
in direct contact with the Rubber Belt. Press the Wax against the Steam Cylinder,
on both sides, for a complete revolution. Of course, it may be necessary to
oscillate the Wax bar slightly in order to cover the full width of the rubber
exposed to the cylinder.
The typical application is to apply the Wax in this manner two times per eight-hour
shift. However, individual experience may dictate more or less use of the Wax
for optimum performance.
- SHIELDâ WAX has been lab and field-tested to
insure that it will not harm natural rubber or leave an undesirable
residue on the fabric. Indeed, if introduced to fabric it will easily wash
- Our WAX has been formulated to melt at a higher melt point so as to conserve
its use, rather than become too liquid and thus, melt away too readily.
- Please see our Technical Explanation that is either attached or can be found
on our Website at ussupplyinc.com, concerning the reasons we suggest using
- SHIELDâ WAX is also available in "bags"
that can be lowered to the Steam Cylinder for ease of application.
- We are happy to entertain any questions concerning this or any other U.S.
SUPPLY product via Ph 704-399-4276, Fx 704-393-5628, or E-mail email@example.com.